– Are you Steam Cleaning? : We Are Both! – Steam Extraction Carpet Cleaning & Dry Cleaning!
– How long does the carpet stay wet? : 3 – 4 Hours (However you can walk-on)
– Other Services we Offer? : Upholstery Cleaning + Tile Cleaning & Many More.
– Do we require electricity? : No – We are self-contained.
– Payment is required on the day of clean – McArdles accepts: MasterCard, VISA & American Express.
- Should I use dry or steam cleaning method?
There are many factors that determine what method you should choose:
1. How long since your carpet was last cleaned.
2. What is the carpet fibre – Wool, Nylon, Mix etc.
3. What is the degree of soiling.
4. Are pets allowed on the carpet.
5. Is the carpet office or home.A professional carpet cleaner should carry both dry and steam cleaning systems in the vehicle and after inspecting your carpet should be able to advise you on which system is best going to clean your carpet. Unfortunately most carpet cleaning companies only offer you one system on its own. You will also find that companies that only offer the one system will degrade the other system that they do not carry.
- Why do some Carpet Cleaners Advertise Extremely Low Prices & Always Bump Up The Price When They Arrive?
It is an old trick called bait and switch. Simply, they want you to book with them because the price is too good to refuse. When the cleaner arrives at your house you will be charged all the extras like extra for stain removal, extra for medium to heavy soiling, extra because you will be told your carpet needs and industrial clean, extra for deodorising, extra because the $5.00 per room price only applies when you have 15 rooms cleaned and the list goes on.A professional carpet cleaner will include spot and stain removal, heavy soiling, deodorising etc in the price quoted over the phone.
- If I’m going to pay for a quality carpet cleaner, what should i expect?
You should receive:
1. At least a 4 stage cleaning process.
2. Carpet prespray with a high quality non-toxic solution.
3. A rotary agitation with a floor polisher and nylon brush to spread cleaning solution through carpet fibres to ensure soil separation.
4. Expertise spot and stain removal.
5. Removal of soils and cleaning agents.
6. No residue left in carpet.
8. Movement of furniture.
- What Does McArdles Carpet Cleaning Services Guarantee?
McArdles Carpet Cleaning Services will guarantee to clean to Australian Standards 1995-3775. We do not guarantee to remove permanent stains. Any claims or re-cleans will only be accepted up to 7 days from initial clean.