10 Step Hot Water Extraction Cleaning Process
McArdles Carpet & Restoration Services uses the 8 step steam cleaning process to eliminate and remove sand, dirt, dust mites, pollens, mould and bacteria as well as odours & stains.
1. Visual Assessment – Our professional technicians will thoroughly inspect your carpets for any stains or areas of concern. We will then offer advice, answer any questions and provide a full evaluation.
2. Preparation of Cleaning Areas – We’ll move your furniture as stated below.
3. Pre-Vacuum – We use an industrial upright vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filtration system.
4. Pre-Spray – A high quality pre-spray will be applied directly onto your carpet using a sprayer. All our carpet cleaning products are non-toxic and wool safe approved. (Allergy Protection)
5. Spot Removal – Our experienced technician will then treat any spots and stains that require further attention using a wide range of methods and solutions.
6. Steam Extraction – All areas are thoroughly steam cleaned, leaving your carpets feeling soft, free of residue and ready for drying.
7. Buffer Drying – (only on synthetic carpets :http://www.mcardles.com.au/carpet-styles/) – Brings your carpets dryer and cleaner!
8. Replace Furniture – Each piece of furniture will be returned to its original position. Foam blocks or tabs are placed under each leg to protect your furniture and carpet.
9. Grooming – Fluffs up your carpet and makes it look nice, as well as facilitates faster drying.
10. Deodorising & Finishing Touches – When the carpet cleaning process is complete a deodoriser is applied, leaving your carpets with a pleasant fresh scent.