Restoration Industry Association
RIA continues to be the leading association in the restoration and disaster cleanup industry. We are committed to provide our members with the tools and services needed in today’s business environment and to assist our members’ in successfully growing their companies.
We will meet your needs by:
- Delivering an objective service aimed at achieving member satisfaction.
- Communicating throughout the organization and membership the importance of RIA policies and the Code of Ethics
- Providing educational programs and tools to ensure a culture of continuous improvement
- Configuring RIA’s internal resources to rapidly respond to changing market forces and opportunities
- Cultivating confidence and trust amongst members and the restoration and disaster cleanup industry through RIA membership, products and services.
Water Loss Specialist(SM) (WLS)
RIA’s Water Loss SpecialistSM (WLS) Advanced Certification Program incorporates a wide variety of vetted industry-related courses representing the four major Domains of Knowledge as part of its pre-requisite course requirements. Like all RIA advanced certification programs, the WLS incorporates a rigorous course of self-study, combined with live learning, culminating in an intensive week-long certification school where Candidates learn from well-known industry leaders. At the conclusion of the week-long instruction, Candidates then sit for the WLS exam.
The Water Loss Specialist (WLS) Certification Program is recognized by insurance companies, building owners and managers, as well as the public and governmental authorities as the achievement of excellence.
RIA Certification Code of Conduct
- RIA 2014 CEC Submission Document – for submitting CECs
Certification Statement to Industry
Moving Into 2014 and Beyond: RIA to Begin Restructuring of Certification Offerings
In accordance with its master redevelopment plan for RIA certifications which began in 2010, starting in early 2014 the Association will begin restructuring its certification programs. The overall restructuring will take place throughout 2014 and anticipated roll-out of RIA’s new certification program will be sometime in 2015.
In the meantime, we will be scheduling courses so persons interested in pursuing our credentials may do so. Status updates pertaining to RIA’s certification restructuring will periodically be posted on the certification home page and in the Association’s bi-weekly online newsletter, C&R Update.
Question and inquiries can be emailed to: email@example.com.
Link Information Provided : http://restorationindustry.org/content/water-loss-specialist-wls