Ventilation systems are often the biggest cause of poor indoor air quality. Maintenance is important in your home or work place in the Central West to eliminate odours, dust and other contaminants that are frequently circulating around.
McArdles specialise in making sure that your HVAC system (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning unit) is performing to its full potential. Regular cleaning can not only save you money by extending the life of the equipment but also drastically improve indoor air quality ensuring peace of mind on your health and well being.
Servicing your HVAC unit can help:
When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved efficiency.
Through normal building occupation in a building, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and recirculated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Cleaning of your HVAC system can drastically reduce these contaminants and significantly improve indoor air quality.
McArdles clean and service air conditioners and heat pumps across the Central West. We are the air conditioning cleaning experts. We specialise in one thing and we do it well. Air cons need to be regularly cleaned and serviced as they can harbour a variety of organisms such as mould, mildew, fungi, bacteria and human DNA, (skin cells), which can make yourself, customers and employee’s sick.
Your air conditioner is the best way to beat the heat, providing wonderful cool air no matter what the temperature is outside, but unless you keep it clean and well serviced you could be breathing in all sorts of microbial contaminants. McArdles offer comprehensive air conditioning servicing. We specialise in cleaning and sanitising split systems, ceiling cassette units and even ducted. After a McArdles clean your air is fresh and healthy, reducing sickness and helping you live a healthier life.
When you get your air conditioning serviced with McArdles clean not only will you breathe healthy air again but you will also save money as the unit will run more efficiently.
Check out our before and after pictures.
1. SAVE ON YOUR POWER BILL
McArdles cleaning and servicing a dirty Air Conditioner/Heat Pump can save you up to 30% power usage for that unit.
A dirty coil means the unit has to work harder to cool the air because there is much “less clean” surface area for the hot air to pass over.
If the blower fan (drum) is covered in dirt and grime – air velocity decreases dramatically and so you are tempted to turn up the fan speed and turn down the temperature in order to cool the room down. This of course is going to use more power! When we McArdles clean your blower fan we normally more than double the volume of air passing through it. This means that the fan motor is not working nearly as hard.
CLEANED AIR CONDITIONERS/HEAT PUMPS – MEANS LESS POWER USAGE AND COOLER AIR!
2. MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION
The second reason is especially significant to allergy suffers, children and the sick. All air conditioners, after regular usage, become infected with “microbial contamination” – This contamination includes fungi, mould and bacteria. Air Conditioners/Heat Pumps are the perfect environment for such contaminants and of course, become constantly airborne every time you switch your air conditioner on. Mould combined with humidity can be a potent mix!!!
CLEANED AIR CONDITIONERS/HEAT PUMPS MEANS VIRTUAL ERRADICATION OF MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION AND CLEANER AIR!
3. YOUR AIR CONDITIONER WILL LAST LONGER
This is your contribution to the environment. It’s called SUSTAINABILITY! A regularly serviced air conditioner will last a lot longer than one that never gets serviced. For example, if you purchased a new car and never serviced it (changed the oil/air cleaner etc) it may last 5 or so years if that! Your air conditioner is no different. The only reason you wouldn’t service it, is if you never used it!
In summary – consumers are generally not made aware of the above and so are under the belief that cleaning your filters is enough. Cleaning your filters is “simple maintenance”. After regular usage the whole head unit also needs to be “correctly” McArdles Cleaned and Serviced.
McArdles cannot be held responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection.
These conditions may include but not be limited to:
- Faulty Remote Controls, Exhausted Batteries or Corrosion
- Faulty Printed Circuit Boards in the Evaporator/Condenser
- Worn Airflow Louver Motors or Brittle Louvers / Filters due to age or Poor Maintenance
- Any air conditioner over 10 years of age, the customer understands there is a risk providing any maintenance to aged equipment and accepts that any failures due to aged components indemnifies McArdles from liability
- Faulty or Deteriorated Pipe Insulation or lagging
- Faulty or Damaged Electrical Cabling or Circuit Isolating Switches
- Condensate Pump Failure or leaking where fitted post cleaning
- Any damage caused to furniture when assisting in removal to enable access to work site
- Where Air conditioners are cleaned that have wall mounted televisions below the air conditioner, no liability will be accepted for any damage caused by condensate leaking, in any period post service.
- It is the recommendation of McArdles that no flat screen television or monitor be wall mounted directly under an air conditioning evaporator.
- Poorly mounted or unprofessional fixing of evaporators to walls or ceilings. McArdles will not be held liable for any system damage due to incorrect wall or ceiling fixing of HVAC equipment.
- Premium High Wall Split System Clean from $165, up to 7 kw in capacity, (*low to moderate contamination level)
- Premium High Wall Split System Clean (Whilst Onsite) from $132, up to 7 kw in capacity, (*low to moderate contamination level)*
- Premium 4 Way Ceiling Cassette Clean from $330 (*low to moderate contamination level)
- Premium Ducted Clean from $440 (*low to moderate contamination level)
- Premium Window Box from $165 (*low to moderate contamination level)
If an account is given and payment is not made by the due date, or payment is dishonoured or otherwise, McArdles reserves the right to charge a reasonable Administration Fee, in addition to all other costs associated with recovering the debt including, but not limited to, legal costs and debt recovery costs.
If payment is made by Credit Card and the transaction cannot be completed for any reason then payment will be considered to be “On Account” per the Terms and Conditions of this Invoice. If payment is made by credit card, the payment/s incurs a 1.5% merchant fee.