Last week, we had a phone call from a local business in Orange NSW, they advise that they were broken into and glass has gone throughout the entire shop, they would like us to attend and remove the glass.
One of our office team members attended within 30 minutes of them calling us so we assess the details and can provide an accurate estimation of how much and how long the clean-up would take.
We provide estimates and work with insurance companies on a weekly basis with all hazardous material and restoration clean-up type of emergency events. From water damage properties that have had a burst pipe go through their home or business, to fire, mould, air quality and in this particular case; Break & Enter Glass Shard Clean-Up.
- We attended and assessed the situation and provide useful information on how to handle all parties that are involved in the situation.
- We relayed with all interested parties from regional managers to casual staff members in how to control the situation and handle customers, stock and glass injuries.
- We arrived on the same day and performed the clean-up and recommendations that were provide to management and approved.
- We documented the non-salvageable items such as; clothing, carpet, shoes, helmets and any porous material items that were in the area of the initial glass breakage.
- We provide a full detailed document with serial, make and model numbers and a photo of the items damaged by the glass.
- The entire shop was cleaned from top to bottom removing all glass shards and fragments to allow a safe environment for all the customers and staff.
For all your emergency clean up needs call us on (02) 6361 8447
Thankyou to the Mcardles Team!
5* quick and effective services to help my shop open after a serious break in. The team cleaned my store, removed glass scattered everywhere and helped move all of the damaged stock.
Huge Thankyou to Luke coming to my Rescue and organizing the clean!
Here are some services we provide:
- Carpet Cleaning Services (Standard or Premium or Dry Fusion?)
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- Upholstery Cleaning (Lounges, Sofas, Dining Chairs & Office Chairs)
- Leather Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Regular Residential Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Move in/Move out | End Of lease Cleaning
- Car Interior Detailing | Car Detailing Services
- Post-construction cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Service
- Stripping & Sealing Floors
- Carpet cleaning and maintenance
- Meth & Drug Testing in Properties & Vehicles
- Water Damage Restoration | Flood Clean-Up Restoration
- Mould Damage Restoration & Property Inspections
- Fire Damage Restoration | Smoke & Soot Cleaning
McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Technicians are the “face” of our business and more than likely the people you will have the most contact with. All of our technicians are highly trained – not only in the professional services they provide, but also in customer service. We see staff technical training as being a very important aspect of our service and hold frequent training sessions where all of our staff have the opportunity to develop and extend their knowledge.