Builders Cleaning Services
Here at McArdles we pride ourselves on delivering the best builders cleaning, construction and post-construction cleaning services, based on our four key priorities of Quality, Value, Reliability and Service, working with contractors, architects, project managers and private clients. Builders cleaning, commercial builders cleaning and post-construction cleaning services are one of our core specialisms at McArdles. We have built up expert knowledge, have vast experience working in the construction sector and have a proven ability to deliver to high standards.
We have worked on national projects with everyone from national and multinational building contractors to small, independent, local builders. We are familiar with working with and around tradespeople and within tight windows to meet deadlines and to provide quality results even when the challenge seems insurmountable. Hence, no matter the job, big or small, near or far, you can rest assured that McArdles will have you covered!
Fast, effective, thorough cleaning solutions:
Specifically, our construction and post-construction cleaning services include:
Builders cleaning, building site cleaning, commercial builders’ cleaning and construction site cleaning: We carry out a full deep clean whilst the project is underway. We provide a thorough and extensive clean of the building, removing surface debris, cement, grout concrete, excess paint, dust, window cleaning and other ground in/impacted dirt. Specifically, our service includes:
- The safe and efficient removal of standard waste.
- The cleaning of dust and debris resulting from construction work.
- Polishing stainless steel.
- Washing internal and external windows.
- The removal of paint marks.
- Hard floor cleaning and repair.
- Public areas cleaned and sanitised.
- Steam cleaning.
Post-construction cleaning and after builders cleaning: This is a lighter, post-build and sparkle cleaning service devoted primarily to undertaking the necessary duties to prepare a property for handover.
We are accredited with ACRA & IICRC. We use site specific RAMs, not generic processes. We ensure that we identify risks specific to each site and create mitigation strategies bespoke to each project. We are both ISO 9001 & 14001 accredited. Fully trained cleaners who will undergo site/project specific additional training prior to contract commencement. A personal point of contact here at McArdles to guide you through and manage the process, answer questions and take feedback. We provide an entirely bespoke service suited to your requirements. We are ethical employers; our 97% staff retention rate speaks for itself! We prioritise the most sustainable and environmentally-friendly sourcing solutions for our products. We work with suppliers who can supply multiple products/resources, avoiding excessive transport costs and excessive increases in our carbon footprint. We prioritise suppliers who use minimal packaging to ensure we do away with unnecessary waste. We have vast coverage with local teams. Our incredibly high client satisfaction rate We use the latest work loading, scheduling and electronic software to ensure works are completed on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
Why hire a cleaning contractor for your building cleaning and after-building cleaning needs?
- Building cleaning is often misunderstood as being simply the removal of dust and debris that are generated from works carried out onsite. Whilst this is part of what is involved in preparation for handing over the building to its new owners, it is important to understand a few key considerations about construction and post-construction cleaning services which means they are ideally to be carried out by a professional company such as McArdles.
- Not reaching difficult areas – McArdle’s professional construction cleaning and post-construction cleaning services will ensure that all areas of a site are covered and that no element, no matter how hard to reach, will fail to benefit from our high-quality and precise services.
- Risks and hazards – There can be many risks associated with an almost constructed or newly complete site such as trip hazards, potential accidents and improper supervision. McArdles will use our project specific risk assessment and management processes to identify specific risks on each site and work to develop bespoke risk mitigation solutions, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all operatives.
Do you want a makeover of your home? Want to tidy up your place? McArdles is here to help. We offer the top-quality services when it comes to spring cleaning in Orange NSW & Bathurst NSW. Our spring cleaning solutions are best for those who want to get their house cleaned quickly and easily. Whether your guests are visiting your house or you need to brighten up your place, or you need to remove stubborn stains from walls, you can contact us because we are your #1 cleaning experts. We’ll do everything to leave your home dust and germ-free.
You can count on McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Services to answer your questions and handle any cleaning job you require!
Here are some services we provide:
- Carpet Cleaning Services (Standard or Premium or Dry Fusion?)
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- Upholstery Cleaning (Lounges, Sofas, Dining Chairs & Office Chairs)
- Leather Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Regular Residential Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Move in/Move out | End Of lease Cleaning
- Car Interior Detailing | Car Detailing Services
- Post-construction cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Service
- Stripping & Sealing Floors
- Carpet cleaning and maintenance
- Meth & Drug Testing in Properties & Vehicles
- Water Damage Restoration | Flood Clean-Up Restoration
- Mould Damage Restoration & Property Inspections
- Fire Damage Restoration | Smoke & Soot Cleaning
McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Technicians are the “face” of our business and more than likely the people you will have the most contact with. All of our technicians are highly trained – not only in the professional services they provide, but also in customer service. We see staff technical training as being a very important aspect of our service and hold frequent training sessions where all of our staff have the opportunity to develop and extend their knowledge.