Mould affected contents need to be identified to the technician during the initial mould inspection. Most mould-affected items can be restored to there original condition. As mould often follows a water source some items may be water damaged and may not be able to be restored and this will be outlined in the inspection report.
Common contents we restore include:
- Blinds, curtains and shutters
- Bedroom furniture including beds, tallboys, bedside tables and picture frames
- Wardobes with clothing items and luggage
- Leather clothing including shoes, bags, jackets and belts
- Living area furniture including couches, sofas, coffee tables, entertainment units, lamps plus more
Generally we can remediate any of your contents, make contact with us if you want to discuss particular items
As with any restoration if some detailed items are more expensive to restore then replace then this will be outlined in the inspection report and those items should be removed before the mould removal process can take place.