McArdles is Orange NSW leading professional oven cleaning service provider. With a network of specialists nationwide, even the dirtiest of ovens can be restored to their shining best within just a few hours!
The Ovenclean system and products are totally caustic-soda free, so there are no nasty fumes (unlike most DIY oven cleaning products) and it is totally safe for children and pets to be around whilst the clean is being done. The oven is also ready and safe to use as soon as the clean is complete.
The Oven Cleaning process removes all grease, fat and burnt on food whilst fully protecting the enamel surface of your appliance. Specialists also carry stock of replacement lamps, universal seals and a range of extraction filters for your convenience.
McArdles specialists follow a 10-step process – fully dismantling the oven, taking all removeable parts out to soak in a water bath located in their fully liveried and customised van. They will then get on with ensuring the rest of the oven is spotless, before replacing all the thoroughly cleaned racks. The process removes all grease, fat and burnt on food whilst fully protecting the enamel surface of your appliance. McArdles specialists also carry stock of replacement lamps, universal seals and a range of extraction filters for your convenience. And it’s not just ovens – ranges, Agas, microwaves and even BBQs can be professionally deep cleaned, ensuring they are hygienic and running as efficiently as possible!
Here is the step-by-step process that our specialists undertake so that you know what to expect:
- First of all, our specialist will greet you at your door, introduce themselves, and explain about McArdles and what we do.
- At the oven, the specialist will check with you if everything is working properly and ask if you have had any recent issues with the appliance. They will test the oven if you feel the need and note any existing marks/faults.
- Some specialists go through the Oven cleaning process over the phone, but if they haven’t already done so, then they will explain it to you now.
- They will then bring their equipment and tools into the kitchen and lay a carpet floor cover to do so if needed.
- Once they have set up their work area, the specialist will lay the floor cover in front of the appliance and get started.
- All removable items from the inside of the oven will be removed in order to conduct the deep clean, including the racks, side panels, side supporting racks, back panel and even the fan! If needed, the specialist will also remove the inner glass panel from the top and bottom oven doors, to reach the areas many people struggle to get to on their own, such as between the glass.
- The specialist then will thoroughly clean every last inch of the oven, the removable items, the oven door and the inside of the oven until it all looks pristine!
- They will carry out a final inspection of the oven before returning all the cleaning equipment to the van.
- They will sweep the work floor area if required before asking you to inspect their work.
- Any questions or queries will be answered. Job done!
Another interesting fact, is that deep cleans can really help keep your oven running efficiently, and therefore save money on running costs. It means ovens are able to get up to temperature quicker and maintain the temperature more effectively. This also helps food taste better as it will have been cooked exactly according to the recipe guidelines, and not tainted by any carbon deposits which might be left in the oven from past cooking.
Do you want a makeover of your home? Want to tidy up your place? McArdles is here to help. We offer the top-quality services when it comes to spring cleaning in Orange NSW & Bathurst NSW. Our spring cleaning solutions are best for those who want to get their house cleaned quickly and easily. Whether your guests are visiting your house or you need to brighten up your place, or you need to remove stubborn stains from walls, you can contact us because we are your #1 cleaning experts. We’ll do everything to leave your home dust and germ-free.
You can count on McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Services to answer your questions and handle any cleaning job you require!
Here are some services we provide:
- Carpet Cleaning Services (Standard or Premium or Dry Fusion?)
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- Upholstery Cleaning (Lounges, Sofas, Dining Chairs & Office Chairs)
- Leather Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Regular Residential Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Move in/Move out | End Of lease Cleaning
- Car Interior Detailing | Car Detailing Services
- Post-construction cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Service
- Stripping & Sealing Floors
- Carpet cleaning and maintenance
- Meth & Drug Testing in Properties & Vehicles
- Water Damage Restoration | Flood Clean-Up Restoration
- Mould Damage Restoration & Property Inspections
- Fire Damage Restoration | Smoke & Soot Cleaning
McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Technicians are the “face” of our business and more than likely the people you will have the most contact with. All of our technicians are highly trained – not only in the professional services they provide, but also in customer service. We see staff technical training as being a very important aspect of our service and hold frequent training sessions where all of our staff have the opportunity to develop and extend their knowledge.