McArdles team were asked to attend site to inspect and provide a quotation and works at a lovely property in Wellington NSW damaged by fire.
The fire was caused by a faulty fridge in the garage.
McArdles met with the client ‘Karen’ out onsite. Dare to say Karen was having better days. The experience and the view a fire damaged property is always different when your are the owner of the property. I can only imagine what Karen and her family were going through at this horrible time.
Our findings and operations at the property are as stated below;
Our decontamination methods as per IICRC S400 standards and training.
Extensive soot and thermal damage were viewed within the dwelling. The thermal damage was confined to the garage, master bedroom and part of the hallway. The soot is visible throughout the property in every single room on horizontal and vertical surfaces affecting all contents within the dwelling. An inventory of non-salvageable contents has been conducted and provided. Due to excessive soot contamination throughout the entire dwelling extensive hand detailing will be required to remove the soot contamination from the salvageable contents within the affected rooms. All the non-salvageable contents once approval has been received will be disposed of in onsite skip-bins.
- Artwork restoration was performed by “Fame Effects in Orange NSW“
- Hand detailing and dry cleaning of sentimental items (e.g. awards / horse ribbons), will have to be taken offsite to the McArdles facility in Orange NSW to be properly processed with care.
McArdles proposed to pack out the entire dwelling to allow for decontamination and assessment of the contents and storage for salvageable contents in onsite shipping containers. Thermal fogging of the dwelling will be carried out prior to any restoration to assist with odour control. HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyl generators will be required during our works.
Here are some services we provide:
- Carpet Cleaning Services (Standard or Premium or Dry Fusion?)
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- Upholstery Cleaning (Lounges, Sofas, Dining Chairs & Office Chairs)
- Leather Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Regular Residential Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Move in/Move out | End Of lease Cleaning
- Car Interior Detailing | Car Detailing Services
- Post-construction cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Service
- Stripping & Sealing Floors
- Carpet cleaning and maintenance
- Meth & Drug Testing in Properties & Vehicles
- Water Damage Restoration | Flood Clean-Up Restoration
- Mould Damage Restoration & Property Inspections
- Fire Damage Restoration | Smoke & Soot Cleaning
McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Technicians are the “face” of our business and more than likely the people you will have the most contact with. All of our technicians are highly trained – not only in the professional services they provide, but also in customer service. We see staff technical training as being a very important aspect of our service and hold frequent training sessions where all of our staff have the opportunity to develop and extend their knowledge.