Yesterday midday our office received a call from Marry-Anne from Orange Centre Square, we were advised they had a pipe blockage in a grease trap in the car-park underneath the shopping centre. We attended within 45 minutes of the call to assess the situation, the centre management had the area blocked off from the public when we arrived.
The main concern for the centre management is to contain the area and clean-up the spill to prevent any slips and trips by pedestrians from entering the contained area, the problem was when the incident occurred during the early hours of the morning and car tyres have driven over the area spreading the grease and sewerage all over the car-park.
We spoke with Marry-Anne and advised her best course of action on how we would remove the grease and decontaminate the area, apply anti-microbial treatment to the flooring and remove and dispose of the waste water and residue properly.
Our team attended within the next hour and commenced the procedures and practices to best remove the grease and sewerage from the car-park.
The total affected area was 1,125 m2 of car-park, and we had a team of three working from 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm at night, the area was completely decontaminated and anti-microbial treated before we left the site.
Grease Trap & Sewerage Clean-up in Orange NSW
Here are some services we provide:
- Carpet Cleaning Services (Standard or Premium or Dry Fusion?)
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- Upholstery Cleaning (Lounges, Sofas, Dining Chairs & Office Chairs)
- Leather Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Regular Residential Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Move in/Move out | End Of lease Cleaning
- Car Interior Detailing | Car Detailing Services
- Post-construction cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Service
- Stripping & Sealing Floors
- Carpet cleaning and maintenance
- Meth & Drug Testing in Properties & Vehicles
- Water Damage Restoration | Flood Clean-Up Restoration
- Mould Damage Restoration & Property Inspections
- Fire Damage Restoration | Smoke & Soot Cleaning
McArdles Cleaning & Restoration Technicians are the “face” of our business and more than likely the people you will have the most contact with. All of our technicians are highly trained – not only in the professional services they provide, but also in customer service. We see staff technical training as being a very important aspect of our service and hold frequent training sessions where all of our staff have the opportunity to develop and extend their knowledge.