McArdles is a family owned and operated business that specialises in restorative cleaning and property restoration. We have been operating in the Central West Region since 1972. We’re a well-respected company and proven industry leaders. Our head office is located in Orange.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person!
- Are you looking for an opportunity to have a rewarding career?
- Are you self-motivated and driven?
- Are you systems orientated?
- Are you great with people?
The successful person will require the following essential skills:
- We require someone who is highly motivated with great communication & organisation skills. Has a bubbly personality, you must be impeccably dressed and have a desire to go the extra mile.
- We require a customer focused and team oriented Client Service Liaison and Administration. You are required to have recent experience & be proficient in operating Xero, Microsoft as well as strong administration skills.
- Your duties will include but are not limited too; Phone Answering, Service Bookings, Invoicing and Payments, Daily Services Co-ordination, Technician Quoting, Client and Customer Liaison/Relationship Building, Marketing, Database Management, Technician Liaison, Business and Systems Development.
You will be supported in your position by a team of experienced colleagues. We can offer you a fun, happy, team based working environment. We offer cleaning & restoration training which industry is approved & recognised.
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6:30pm with a rotational roster for After Hours and Weekend work.
Please attach your resume with a recent photo to the forum, as we are seeking new team members to join our team now!