Non-Porous and Semi Porous Materials
Non-Porous materials and semi porous materials that are visibly mouldy should be able to be cleaned and reused.
Porous materials with mould damage to more than a small area (>1m2) should be removed and discarded. Materials that can be cleaned can be remediated if necessary. But should be discarded is possible. Porous materials that are remediated and returned to site should be dry and free of mould and with no remaining odour and should be periodically inspected to ensure the restoration was successful.
Ozone or Hydroxyl treatment is used for odour control, then the item must first undergo restoration by drying and removing the mould growth with the recommended cleaning methods.