We at McArdles guarantee our service 100%; if you aren’t happy we will come back and re clean the area, and if your still not happy we will refund the money.
This process involves applying a mild oil to your upholstery to remove dirt and other harmful substances. It is also used to treat other types of upholstery.
1. We then determine the type of material that’s used to make your lounge look its finest. This will help us identify the proper cleaning products for your upholstery.
2. We then use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt from around the house. This ensures that the areas under the cushions are thoroughly cleaned.
3. We then place the pre conditioner into the lounge’s fabric. The hot liquid helps keep the fabric clean.
4. Wet the fabric while it is on the sponge or brush and spread the conditioner on it. This method will remove any soiling that remains.
5. We then apply steam extract to your fabrics to remove all the chemicals used to make them look great.
6. Then we groom your lounge’s fabric. That way, the fibres will all rest in a single direction, thus making them good to look at.
7. Finally, we use air movers operating at high speed so that your lounge will be dry quickly.