Flood damage / Water Damage / Flooded House / Burst Pipe?
When your property is affected by flooding, it’s critical to have access to prompt and professional cleaners to minimise the long-term damage to your home and it’s belongings. Carpets and furniture left untreated for any length of time can succumb to mould, permanent water damage and even leave residual bacteria that can cause health concerns to inhabitants in the long-term.
McArdles wet carpet and structural drying packages are available in Central West, Orange, Molong, Bathurst, Kelso, Oberon, Lithgow, Blayney, Cudal, Canowindra, Cowra, Forbes, Parkes, Wellington, Dubbo, Mid-West Regional, Weddin and more areas.
McArdles offer a professional service with experienced technicians, available 24×7 for all flood and water damage emergencies.
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to provide water extraction, bacteria treatment & removal, mould remediation plus a full cleaning and stain removal service for flood affected properties.
24/7 Emergency Service
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Timber Floor Drying
Treatment for mould and bacteria
- Carpet Drying with state of the art drying systems including air movers, dehumidifiers and air filtration devices.
- Sewerage cleaning, including the removal and disposal of carpet
- Odour control treatment
- Carpet colour repair, stain treatments and restoration (spot dyeing, stain removal including furniture stains)
- Supply and installation of new carpet / replacing old carpet
The option to invoice your insurance company directly
Facility Managers, Property Managers and Loss Assessors have come to rely on us as their preferred vendor for specialist flood remediation. Contact us today! A rapid response is vital when it comes to flood affected properties.
Use Our Effective Mould Removal Services
Mould removal is an essential aspect of cleaning your home or office. Whether the development of mould is as a result of a moisture-filled space or a leaking pipe within the walls, it requires a professional to effectively remove. You don’t have to search far as McArdles Cleaning and Restoration Services can assist in mould removal.
What You Should Know About Mould Sampling
Mould sampling refers to the process of collecting physical evidence. There are a variety of scenarios that demand the collection of samples. These include any reports of effects on the health of an individual, wet or damp materials that haven’t dried within 48-hours, wide-spread mould-growth and its odour, and scientific reasons such as species identification and health-risk assessments. In all cases, only a trained professional in mycological sampling techniques should conduct the sampling.
- When air samples can’t be detected, surface sampling is the next step. This process of moisture detection assists in identifying fungal species when the spores are present on surfaces. Basic surface techniques include tape lift-off, surface press plates, and surface swab samples.
- The next procedure is bulk sampling to detect a variety of fungal species. Usually, a trained professional would use a vacuum cleaner on carpets or textile materials to determine fungal growth.
- Whenever there is a health issue related to the exposure to mould in a building, a professional mould inspector must investigate. They will conduct thorough airborne sampling when there is no physical evidence of mould growth. This sampling is for risk analysis and clearance testing after remediation work.
The Benefits of Mould Cleaning
The presence of mould is a serious threat to you and your building. It can cause serious respiratory problems and significantly impact on the appearance and value of your property. Dealing with it is tricky and requires the knowledge and experience of a qualified technician.
- People with existing conditions such as asthma are at risk of attacks when exposed to mould. Furthermore, when the spores are airborne, other illnesses arise as a result of that exposure.
- Mould damage can spread quickly through the home. Attempting to clean it on your own will result in spores floating in the air and infiltrating your air-conditioning system which makes it a hazard when switched on. Professionals locate the source of the mould and assist in addressing the root of the problem.
Removing mould ensures the value of your home increases. If you’re selling your property, a potential buyer conducts an inspection to determine any underlying issues such as mould growth. If there is a problem, they wouldn’t be keen to buy the property, and if they were to purchase, you wouldn’t receive full value.
About McArdles Cleaning and Restoration Services
We’ve been in the cleaning industry for more than 30 years and have established ourselves as a leader. Our commitment to continuously educate our staff and invest in modern technology has helped us maintain that reputation.
Contact us for your cleaning requirements.